Here are 5 reasons to hire a professional home stager:
1. A home stager can fully furnish and decorate an empty home so that a buyer can imagine themselves in the space. An empty house can be cold and uninviting, which can turn buyers away.
2. A home stager is adept at assessing the home and creating the proper environment quickly and easily. Selling a home can be stressful. And hiring a stager can make the whole process painless and effortless.
3. Staged homes sells faster and for more money.
4. A home stager can offer suggestions through a fresh set of eyes, in a way that the homeowners who has emotional attachments to the home cannot.
5. A staged home will have certain look that is inviting and pleasing the eye, giving it an advantage over its competitors.
This Langley condo sold 30 days after listing, even during one of the statistically slowest months for real estate sales. Staged homes sell 87% faster than non-staged homes. They also save you from a costly price reduction.
Visage Home Staging and Design works with the client to get an occupied home in show-ready condition. If homeowners are living in the house while trying to sell it, we concentrate on de-personalizing, de-cluttering, cleaning, and improving the home’s overall appeal. Existing home furnishings will be showcased and can also be supplemented with additional furniture and decor from our warehouse. A redesign of an occupied home ensures the space is visually attractive to attract offers and support a higher profit for the seller.